Why Dental Implants Are Considered the Best Solution For Missing Teeth?
Dental implant remain the best treatment option to replace missing tooth for most patients. Over 3 millions implants bear testimony to the fact that implants are clear winner in tooth replacement. The many advantages that implants have to offer over traditional methods of tooth replacement make them a clear winner and the first choice of treatment.
The impact of tooth implants on the oral, physical and mental health of patients receiving them has been tremendously positive.
Dental Implants are of two types. The implants either sit on top of the jaw bone or implanted into the gum like the root of a natural tooth. Both types of implants offer strong, rigid support for replacement teeth. Dental Implants look and feel like natural tooth and several advantages of over bridges and dentures.
Why You Need To Go For Dental Implants To Replace Missing Tooth:
Missing Tooth – The Impact On Your Gum and Jaws
The jaws provide anchor and support to your teeth. Once the teeth are gone your body assumes there is no need for the bone that supports your teeth and begins to slowly diminish and shrink. Over time your jawbones get smaller. These process takes places at a faster pace if all the teeth in the jaw are missing. If left untreated your jaw bones will shrink so much that they can no longer support the dentures.
Missing Tooth – The Impact On Other Aspects
1. A missing tooth, a gap in the mouth affects the self-confidence of the person and also impacts many aspects of their social life.
2. It can limit kinds of food you eat. Hard foods, foods that get stuck in the gaps may be avoided affecting the nutrition and general health of the person.
3. Other teeth have to overcompensate for the missing teeth and that can lead to wear and tear of the other normal teeth.
4. It can affect the way people interact with others. The person may not mix with others, isolating themselves and going down the slippery slope of depression.
5. Missing tooth can lead to bone loss. This can be rapid in some people. The jaw bones shrink and makes the fitting of dentures or placing of implants almost impossible.
Everything you want to know about [http://www.dental-cost.com]dental implants including the procedure, treatments options, types of dental implants, bone grafts and much more. It’s the ultimate [http://www.dental-cost.com]dental implants cost guide on the web.
- Some FAQs about Dental Implants
- Live a Better Life with no Teeth Loss Appearance, Thanks to Dental Implants
- Let The Dental Implants Pave The way For Your Charming Smile
- Are Dental Implants The Perfect Substitute for Root Canals?
- Dental Implants – Is It the Best Substituted For Dentures?