Boost your Smile With The Right Dental Implant
Dental Implants are the artificially made titanium rods that are usually fitted inside the jaw upon which the artificial tooth is fixed. Most of the patients have got problems in the root of the tooth which can be solved only through this treatment procedure.
There are 2 different kinds of implants namely: individual and bridge implants. People those who have undergone this procedure will find they are able to eat normally and will not experience the discomfort or mobility of dentures. There are 3 different types of dental implants depending upon the problems that persist. The treatment will differ accordingly. Those were the days where the surgery treatment for implants used to be painful. However, they are no longer painful by due to the use of anesthetics. The patients must make sure that they consult a qualified maxillofacial surgeon.
Tip to consider before opting for the treatment:
1) Dental implant treatment is quite expensive. However you can have a free consultation with your dentist and this will give you the opportunity to consider your options and make an informed decision. It might cost up to £2500 for a tooth and the minimum can be £1000. It is highly recommended that you do your research before opting for surgery. However, the success rate is more than 90% so there are no reasons to panic about this.
2) The total recovery and the treatment process are highly dependent on the nature of the implants and the health condition of your jawbones. If the jaw bones are damaged, special surgery is required to fix it with the bone graft. This might prolong the recovery period.
3) A small titanium rod will be inserted by piercing the gum and the tooth will be replaced. The jawbone will fuse with the tiny rod in a period of 4 to 6 months. After the complete recovery, you can enjoy the benefits of a ceramic prosthetic tooth that will match the exact shape of your other natural teeth.
4) The instant dental implant is better suited for patients having a good jaw bone and health condition. The broken or damaged tooth can be removed and the titanium rod can be inserted by making a hole in the jaw bone. This can be performed immediately and the recovery period will be the same.
5) It is only your dentist who must approve the dental implants treatment and not you. So do not take any self medication and also take care of insurance coverage. Most of the companies will not cover this treatment until the tooth is lost in accident.
These kinds of procedures play a vital role in eliminating dental problems. However, they do not require any kind of special maintenance after the recovery period. It is important to stick to the basics of regular flossing, and brushing. It is recommended to avoid chewy food this will avoid the over exertion of pressure on the artificial tooth. Dental implants are effective treatment options for the lost or damaged tooth and should be taken on the consultation with a qualified dentist.
Dr Bruno Silva graduated in 2000 from the University of Witwatersrand, South Africa. He has practiced in London and Brighton area. He completed postgraduate training with leading specialists in Dental Implants surgery and prosthodontics in London’s West End and has attended several courses in United states and Europe. Web: http://www.brightonimplantclinic.com/
- Boost Your Confidence with Dental Implants
- Let The Dental Implants Pave The way For Your Charming Smile
- A Breif Idea About Dental Implant Process
- Choosing The right Dentist for Dental Implants
- Are Dental Implants The Perfect Substitute for Root Canals?