Advantages of Dental Implants Over Bridges – Is Bone Grafting Mandatory for Dental Implant Process?
Dental Implants have several distinctive advantages over bridges.
1. Dental implants are tooth, gum and bone savers. That’s right. They save your neighboring teeth which become the casualties if you are having bridges. Bridges are supported over the surrounding tooth and often ground to help align and support the bridges. A waste of perfectly good teeth. Also the extra stress on these teeth cause them to erode faster.
The gum and bones are saved because it prevents the bone loss that occurs when there are no teeth to support for the jaws. Bridges and dentures can not prevent the long-term bone and gum loss.
2. They improve the looks, self-confidence and self-esteem of the person. The implants are so much like your normal teeth and integrates with the structure of the bone. No one will ever know that you have a replacement tooth unless you tell them.
3. No fears of tooth implants slipping out. You can eat and speak with confidence. They allow you to speak and eat with comfort and confidence. You can eat and chew normally. No worries about clicking sounds or wobbles that are hallmark of dentures. No problems about other teeth getting damaged as with bridges.
4. Dental implants are highly reliable and have high success rate of around 93 percent with improvements being designed every year. They are the best option available for tooth replacement.
Why Bone Grafting Is Needed? What Are The Different Types Of Bone Grafts?
Bone grafting will be needed when patients have gone a long time without teeth and bone has eroded significantly. This bone erosion happens over time as nature finding no use for the jawbone gradually starts resorption of the bone and gum causing them to shrink.
Advanced bone grafting allows the bone to be rebuilt. After the jawbone has been rebuilt through grafting implants can be placed.
Everything you want to know about [http://www.dental-cost.com]dental implants including the procedure, treatments options, types of dental implants, bone grafts and much more. It’s the ultimate [http://www.dental-cost.com]dental implants cost guide on the web.
- Implementation of Bone Grafting in Dental Implant process
- Dental Implants – who should use this process?
- What is The Average Period of Treatment for Dental Implants?
- Why Dental Implants Are Considered the Best Solution For Missing Teeth?
- Comprehensive Guide for Dental Implant Treatment process